If you’re interested in making a web developer portfolio with an attractive interface, then Cyd Stumpel’s website is a great example. As an award-winning creative developer, her portfolio truly demonstrates her creative talents. Seán Halpin is a web designer who focuses on creating engaging website designs with responsive UI. Seán’s ability to integrate color and visuals effectively into his portfolio shows his creativity as a designer. Ian Dunkerley is a front-end developer specializing in UX/UI designs – his web developer portfolio is an excellent representation of his expertise. This web developer portfolio consists of three sections – the homepage with his bio, a dedicated project page, and a contact page.
During this process, you gain valuable hands-on experience and problem-solving practice. Think about the ways in which you disagree with current trends or aspects of design that people have asked for your input about or you believe you have expertise with. A designer turned developer would, of course, design a gorgeous website, and Annie has done exactly that.
Front-End Developer Portfolio Presentation
This landing page of your front end portfolio website is the first thing that people see. Make sure you create an inviting design so they are keen to stick around and browse through your front end portfolio. Permit users to select how they wish to access your information. Some how to become a front end developer people will like reading it on a computer, while others might choose to print out a hard copy. This is particularly true in conventional workplaces with a human resources division. Inspirational designs, illustrations, and graphic elements from the world’s best designers.
Platform Features —
The design itself is minimalistic, but her play with the color palette makes it interesting and striking. Front end developer portfolio on CakeResume by Isadora MartinezIsadora Martinez created her front end developer portfolio on CakeResume. The great thing about CakeResume portfolio is that you can quickly see how many people have clicked and liked your projects. Don’t forget to splash some personality into your front end web developer portfolio. This can be a huge selling point in the eyes of recruiters and potential clients. Your email address should be easy to find in your front end portfolio so that people can be more likely to contact you if they’re interested to inquire about service.
- Millions of people are considering becoming freelancers, but choosing the right place to network with clients remains a challenge.
- For example, Atriples Studio’s portfolio concept site for Y3 Sports Shoes uses a simple layout to highlight visuals.
- With an easy-to-remember domain name, people will have an easier time finding you.
- This can be a huge selling point in the eyes of recruiters and potential clients.
- Being clear with your questions means you’re much more likely to receive valuable feedback from others.
- Individualized mentorship Nurture your inner tech pro with personalized guidance from not one, but two industry experts.